It has been brought to our attention that several organizations have been using the Wedgewood Hotel & Spa company name to carry out fradulent schemes, offering job assistance in return for money and personal information.
This issue has been reported to the Government of Canada Anti-Fraud Department of the RCMP, and is currently under investigation.
Please be aware that only job openings listed on this page are affiliated with the Wedgewood. If in doubt, please send any email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will inform you of the legitimacy of the position.
The Wedgewood Hotel & Spa is one of the city’s leading luxury downtown hotels. Located amidst the gardens and waterfalls of the fashionable Robson Square in the heart of Vancouver’s thriving cosmopolitan core, the Wedgewood has become a true landmark. It is the only member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux Group in Vancouver, a collection of the finest hotels and restaurants around the world.
Its award-winning restaurant, Bacchus offers modern French cuisine with live entertainment, while the luxurious Spa will pamper body and soul, enhanced by a fabulous Eucalyptus Steam Room and Fitness Centre.
We are looking to add individuals who exemplify extraordinary customer service to the Wedgewood Team.
- Certified Massage Therapist / Registered Massage Therapist
Certified Massage Therapist / Registered Massage Therapist
– Applicants must have a certificate showing they have completed training at a reputable bodywork school, as well as insurance
– Must have 3 years experience in a high-end spa environment
– Must be available weekdays from 10am to 6pm, with flexibility to accommodate massages around the regular hours including weekends
– Delivers treatments, completing all in a consistently thorough manner and in the time allocated, immediately handling any guest complaints, as required
– Maintains the highest level of guest privacy and confidentiality
– Maintains impeccable standards of room and personal cleanliness, safety and hygiene at all times
– Having an established, loyal clientele looking for a new higher level spa experience would be most helpful
The candidate will work as a contractor. Rate of commission will commensurate with experience. Please click here for more information.
Please note that applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
If you are interested in joining the Wedgewood Team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high volume of applications received, only qualified candidates will be contacted.