New Safety Measures
- All practitioners will be wearing face masks or face shields during treatment.
- Guest seating has been reduced to two persons in the lounge at a time to maintain social distancing
- A glass panel has been installed at our reception desk.
- Treatment rooms will be fully sanitized after each guest using Government approved methods.
- Increased frequency of surface sanitization in treatment rooms and common areas with special attention paid to high-touch areas in effect.
- Extra time allotted in between clients to allow for thorough sanitization of treatment rooms, beds and countertops.
Prior to Your Visit
- Please complete the pre-screening service form before you are cleared to enter the clinic space, this will be done 1-2 days prior to your appointment.
- Only those with scheduled appointments will be allowed entry. No accompanying guests allowed.
- Patients must arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer and recorded.
- Anyone with a fever over 38 °C and/or who is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave the clinic immediately and contact their primary physician.
- There will be hand sanitizer provided, please use it immediately upon entry to the clinic.