The Health Club at the Wedgewood Hotel in Downtown Vancouver
The Spa at the Wedgewood Hotel in downtown Vancouver is pleased to announce the opening of our new 500 square foot Wedgewood Health Club which includes state-of-the-art fitness technology; personal trainers, Eucalyptus & Lemongrass Steam Room and a new luxurious Spa relaxation lounge. Located on our second floor, the Wedgewood Health Club overlooks Robson Square, and with its lovely 2,000 square foot Garden Terrace, it is a jewel in the heart of the City Centre.
Eucalyptus & Lemongrass Steam Room
In the tranquil ambiance of Wedgewood Spa’s Steam Room, we invite you to enjoy the soothing aromas of Eucalyptus and Lemongrass essential oils designed to rejuvenate and re-energize your soul. The Steam Room is complimentary for Spa and Hotel Guests.
Some new features of the Wedgewood Gym include:
- iPhone integration
- Concept 2 Rowing Machine
- Keiser M3 Magnetic Spin Bikes with SPD pedals
- Life Fitness Elliptical Cross-Trainers with integrated TV screens and iPod and iPhone integration
- Seven foot Stretching Physiotherapy Bed
- Extensive new selection of Free Weights and Body Bars, Reebok Steps
- Yoga, Pilates and Personal trainers now available
Embark on a personal journey of well-being at our new luxurious Relaxation Room before or after your Spa treatment or workout, where refreshments, fresh fruit, private lockers, robes and slippers will await you.
For questions or spa appointments, please email email@example.com or call 604 608 5340.