Your Private Retreat
The Spa at the Wedgewood is an intimate sanctuary on the hotel’s second floor. A hidden gem of comfort, wellness and beauty, featuring a relaxation lounge, a tranquil eucalyptus steam room, private treatment rooms that offers natural light, and a spacious couples massage suite. The Spa is dedicated to delivering carefully crafted, results-driven spa treatments, that are enhanced with elegant touches. Customization is a core concept of The Spa, where we appreciate and celebrate your uniqueness. Our master therapists meticulously tailor each service to reflect and connect with the most subtle aspects of how you look and feel.
For a completely indulgent experience we recommend arriving early to your appointments so that you can enjoy our revitalizing eucalyptus steam room and herbal tea infusions in our relaxation lounge and garden terrace. As our facilities welcome all guests, we kindly ask that suitable spa attire be worn in these shared spaces.View Brochure
Award-winning Epicuren Discovery is renowned for delivering exceptional anti-aging skincare that is all-natural and cruelty free. Family owned, Epicuren is the exclusive beauty brand used by The Spa, and our experienced estheticians are on hand to provide consultations to identify the products that best suit your unique skin needs. Our full product line is are available for purchase through our online store.Visit Store
Enjoy a relaxing full body massage utilizing the immune boosting powers of Sweet Italian Orange Essential Oils. The combination of massage techniques and the healing properties of citrus will assist in alleviating tension and improve your immune system to achieve a higher level of wellness. The massage concludes with a luxurious foot massage using Epicuren’s exquisite Orange Blossom After Bath Moisturizer.
75 minutes | $175
Spa Health & Safety Guidelines
New Safety Measures
- All practitioners will be wearing face masks or face shields during treatment.
- Guest seating has been reduced to two persons in the lounge at a time to maintain social distancing
- A glass panel has been installed at our reception desk.
- Treatment rooms will be fully sanitized after each guest using Government approved methods.
- Increased frequency of surface sanitization in treatment rooms and common areas with special attention paid to high-touch areas in effect.
- Extra time allotted in between clients to allow for thorough sanitization of treatment rooms, beds and countertops.
Prior to your visit
- Please complete the pre-screening service form before you are cleared to enter the clinic space, this will be done 1-2 days prior to your appointment.
- Only those with scheduled appointments will be allowed entry. No accompanying guests allowed.
- Patients must arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer and recorded.
- Anyone with a fever over 38 °C and/or who is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave the clinic immediately and contact their primary physician.
- There will be hand sanitizer provided, please use it immediately upon entry to the clinic.