Your Private Retreat
The Spa at the Wedgewood is an intimate sanctuary on the hotel’s second floor. A hidden gem of comfort, wellness and beauty, featuring a relaxation lounge, a tranquil eucalyptus steam room, private treatment rooms that offers natural light, and a spacious couples massage suite. The Spa is dedicated to delivering carefully crafted, results-driven spa treatments, that are enhanced with elegant touches. Customization is a core concept of The Spa, where we appreciate and celebrate your uniqueness. Our master therapists meticulously tailor each service to reflect and connect with the most subtle aspects of how you look and feel.
The Lover’s Retreat
On the second floor of the Wedgewood, you’ll find our Lover’s retreat. Exclusively for Valentine’s Day, we are transforming our couples massage suite into a relaxing oasis adorned with rose petals.
Winter Seasonal Features
The seasons change, and so do your body's needs! We have designed a range of unique treatments that bring peace and balance to your mind and soul as your body adjusts to the winter season. At our spa, the all-organic ingredients used in our treatments provide the ideal nourishment for your skin.
Award-winning Epicuren Discovery is renowned for delivering exceptional anti-aging skincare that is all-natural and cruelty free. Family owned, Epicuren is the exclusive beauty brand used by The Spa, and our experienced estheticians are on hand to provide consultations to identify the products that best suit your unique skin needs. Our full product line is are available for purchase through our online store.Visit Store
Spa Health & Safety Guidelines
New Safety Measures
- All practitioners will be wearing face masks or face shields during treatment.
- Treatment rooms will be fully sanitized after each guest using Government approved methods.
- Increased frequency of surface sanitization in treatment rooms and common areas with special attention paid to high-touch areas in effect.
- Extra time allotted in between clients to allow for thorough sanitization of treatment rooms, beds and countertops.
Prior to your visit
- Please complete the pre-screening service form before you are cleared to enter the clinic space, this will be done 1-2 days prior to your appointment.
- Only those with scheduled appointments will be allowed entry. No accompanying guests allowed.
- Patients must arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Anyone with a fever over 38 °C and/or who is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave the clinic immediately and contact their primary physician.
- There will be hand sanitizer provided, please use it immediately upon entry to the clinic.